By using the www.experientialhealing.co or DukeSayer.com website or booking onto a Creation Within Retreat, Experiential Healing and Transformation Course, Experiential Healing course or any event you agree to these terms, as stated below. It is compulsory that you read and accept all the conditions that are outlined. By agreeing to this User Agreement, putting down your deposit or paying in full, you are agreeing that the terms of the Agreement are relevant and apply every time that you participate in all retreats and/or events, courses or products associated with or run by The Creation Within Retreat, The Sayer Method Ltd or Duke Sayer, through DukeSayer.com or ExperientialHealing.Co.
The Creation Within Retreat, The Sayer Method Ltd or Duke Sayer, through DukeSayer.com or ExperientialHealing.Co for the rest of this agreement shall be known as "EH".
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the offering and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. In the case of a deposit, it is therefore non-refundable and non-transferable and will be kept for all bookings and fees applicable.
3. If choosing a payment plan option and the balance is not received by the due date EH reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain any deposit that's been paid.
4. In the event of cancellation, absence or not completing a course by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the refund is subject of the discretion of EH and to the following terms being met in the view of EH:
> Full application of course materials up until that point inc. all group calls, proof of having applied content and tasks
> Having followed the course guidelines and under the discretion of the view of EH not taken up extra time with course facilitators or leaders of events
5. Due to situations beyond our control, EH reserves the right to change bookings, course or event dates or start times and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements may be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
6. EH is not held liable for any travel or flight costs.
7. The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance.
8. The customer shall not record, copy or use any of the learned materials from the course without prior written consent and giving recommendation and credit to EH.
9. EH reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property, intellectual property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property, leave the course, cancel appointments with a coach and EH shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
10. EH retains all copyright licence rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
11. Any user of the website has to be 18 years of age or older and agrees to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from use of the website.
12. The Creation Within Retreat reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or activity.
13. In the event that the customer decides to downgrade their accommodation, course or offering they originally purchased after monies have been paid, the customer will not be entitled to any refund. If the customer wishes to upgrade the new price will apply.
14. The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by EH. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practising yoga. EH is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
15. EH cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
16. In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify EH and their team as soon as possible.
17. The Creation Within Retreat shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
18. The Creation Within Retreat accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers particpation on course, at events, retreats or through any body of work provided by EH.
19. It is required that all customers have adequate medical insurance for the duration of any trip, course or event. We recommend contacting us should you be unsure of which activities will be included. It is the full responsibility of the guest to ensure the correct level of cover is obtained. It is the responsibility of the guest to have adequate travel and health insurance to cover any activity outlined in the event schedule if applicable. EH and any associated parties, or hosts take no responsibility for injury during or after the retreat, event, coaching, healing or course.
Please note, even if you have private health insurance, it is unlikely that this insurance will cover overseas trips such as the escapes and events offered. It is the guest’s responsibility to organise suitable travel and health insurance. Although we strongly encourage you to do so, by attending a retreat you acknowledge that EH and all associated parties, is not in the business of providing insurance products and cannot be held liable if you fail to arrange suitable insurance coverage which may leave you exposed medically, financially or otherwise.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all matters regarding them.